Here’s our Military Muscle supplement Review.
Military Muscle is brought to us by Mil-Tech Pharma Ltd. This is a state-of-the-art formula that was developed over a period of three years in ‘real-world’ scenarios among military personnel and athletes in various sports.
The founder of the brand is actually in the army, plays rugby and is currently studying a postgraduate in Sports and Exercise Nutrition.
The product was created to improve performance, especially in these areas:
- Recovery – reduction of DOMS and better sleep
- Strength – more reps and more weight
- Muscle – helps gain lean and functional mass
- Immunity – bolsters your bodies defence
- Cognition – focus and mental clarity
Each bottle provides a 30-day supply and there is a big daily dose of 6 veggie capsules. This amounts to 3850mg which is among the best on the market.
This looks extremely promising, but is there any real substance to the claims? This article will review the doses and the ingredients to see what benefits it may or may not have.
What is Military Muscle?
As we have mentioned, the guy heading up the company is a soldier and active sports player. He founded Mil-Tech Pharma in 2019 to bring a product to the market that can help improve performance across different parameters.
But why? His story goes that as he got older, he found it more difficult to maintain a high frequency training regime, this was mainly due to recovery – or the lack of it…
Having a great deal of physical training experience under his belt, and a background in sports and exercise nutrition he set about getting a team together to develop a product suitable for gruelling training regimes and environments.
It is well known that recovery is the success behind training. Without it your muscles cannot repair adequately to grow and develop. 
Furthermore, the importance of rest, recovery and sleep for our mental state as well overall health is also key. 
The bottom line is muscle and mental recovery is the key to success. While your initial thoughts maybe that you require protein for muscle recovery, that is merely part of the jigsaw.
A healthy hormone balance is key for the recovery process after resistance exercise, or exercise in general whereby there is a level of protein and muscle breakdown. 
It’s not just muscle recovery either, sleep effects hormones levels or vice versa. Cortisol (attributed to stress) release diminishes mental and physical health. 
What’s in it?
Put simply, a combination of natural vitamins, minerals, and medicinal botanicals.
This combination fills the gap of wide-ranging nutritional deficiencies that effect people from all regions of the globe.
Yet, it is those undergoing arduous training regimes that are most at risk. They need to ensure their body is continually topped up with essential nutrients to perform optimally.
Being developed by a guy in the military, this has a completely clear and transparent nutrient formula. We know exactly what’s in it and importantly, how much per dose.
This is key because lots of supplements hide behind proprietary blends that do not disclose what you are paying for.
In addition, each ingredient is cross referenced by the prohibited list of substances issued by the World Anti-Doping Agency to ensure it is safe for military and sports use.
Military Muscle is produced in the USA and the UK to ensure high standards of quality and safety.
There’s a large amount of ingredients here, eleven to be exact, so let’s run through them.
- Vitamin A – intake of this vitamin correlates with testosterone and immunity improvements
- Vitamin D – positive relationship with testosterone levels whilst recommended by university research for military personnel and athletes to maintain immunity.
- Vitamin K2 – helps combat the decline of testosterone
- Iron – hard training can destroy red blood cells; iron helps repair and reproduce the cells to carry oxygen to the organs and muscles.
- Zinc – helps the immune system and low zinc usually means low test levels.
- Stinging nettle extract – anti-inflammatory and prevents to conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
- Boron – a deprivation of boron can lead to a negative effect on performance.
- Mucuna Pruriens – benefits for the immune system and reduces prolactin which is responsible for diminished T -levels.
- Ashwagandha – increases strength and test levels whilst lowering stress.
- D-Aspartic Acid – can increase testosterone by up to 60%.
- Fenugreek – improves T-levels and reduces body fat.
As you can see, Military Muscle offers a huge array of benefits. You can learn more on their site, here.
How to use
Take three servings of two capsules per day. The capsules are suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
The whole product has been developed to fit within the lifestyles of those with strict plant-based diets.
Price and Value for Money
To buy one bottle of Military Muscle it costs US$69. However, if you buy two bottles there’s an automatic discount.
Therefore, the more you buy at once, the cheaper the bottle becomes.
You may think this is tipping the scale for value. But consider the following:
- Money back guarantee
- Free global shipping
- Science backed nutrients
- Real world testing
- A large daily dose and eleven ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Produced in registered facilities in the US & UK – not some back-street factory in the far east.
Where to buy
You can buy direct from Military Muscle, here.
There are no other outlets, this maintains quality and customer satisfaction.
This concludes our review of Military Muscle. Even from this brief round up you can see the benefit this product can have on your physical and mental well-being. Put simply, if you want to perform better, this is the tool for the job.
There are many products on the market that claim to help improve testosterone and strength, but they are often missing transparency, real world testing and scientific research.
Furthermore, this has real credibility behind it, a real person who is a serving soldier. A person that’s also involved in sports nutrition and exercise who is using his experience to firstly improve his own performance and the making it available for others.
The number of capsules may seem a little heavy, but if you want something to work, there are no half-measures. Get it done and get it done properly.
The reason for the large number of capsules is because the doses are science backed. The studies show that these doses are required, if not, it becomes a waste of time and money.
This is completely legal and safe. It is natural and using a variety of vitamins and minerals (that most people are deficient in) but also combining medicinal plant extracts that have western scientific results.
- 11 science backed ingredients
- Tested among different athletes and disciplines
- No banned substances
- Fats and free shipping
- Allergen free
- Helps support immunity
- Reduces stress and help sleep
- Boosts hormone levels
- Produced in registered facilities
- Lay-buy option
- Free workout & diet plan for larger bottle bundles
- Free tee shirt if you buy the 6-bottle package
- Only available from their website
- Can only pay with US dollars (although the price conversion is available in your region)
If you are looking for a supplement to support your training regime, we recommend you take a closer look at Military Muscle.