National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin Review: In this review, we’ll see if National Bodybuilding Co’s Multi is better than your current multivitamin at improving recovery, boosting immunity, and producing energy among other benefits.
Before we dive into this review, you might wonder, “Is a multi-vitamin really necessary? Can I simply obtain more nutrients from my diet?” This is actually trickier than it seems.
Studies now show that soils around the world (especially in the USA) are losing their natural minerals faster than ever before.  Coupled with extensive food processing, and the nutrients lost during transportation, this has a massive impact on nutrient content of our fruits and vegetables.
Years ago, you’d get a lot more vitamins and minerals from a tomato or a carrot than you do today.
So, can you get all the essentials from your diet? The answer: It depends on your activity levels.
If you’re exercising regularly, you may struggle to meet your daily nutrient needs – even if you’re eating a well-rounded diet. Why?
Because, increased activity levels puts more strain on your joints, muscles, CNS and the brain – not to mention the increased metabolism and loss of minerals through sweating.
You should keep your body constantly supplied with vitamins and minerals if your health and performance are your top priority – as these nutrients assist many recovery processes in your body.
The bottom line, skipping a quality multi-vitamin can mean slower recovery, weaker immune system, weaker muscles, and a hard time losing fat for gym-goers. Take Paula Findlay for example, who finished last in an Olympic Triathlon because of her low iron levels.
Continue reading to learn how National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin can help…
What is National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin?
National Bodybuilding Co. Multi is ultramodern health and sports supplement offering a strong basis to build your diet upon.
Vegan-friendly and consisting of over 19 bioactive vitamins and minerals, it’s designed to work for both the competitive athlete and recreational gym-goer. Three quality herbal blends were added to further support immunity, energy production, and hormones.
According to the manufacturer, National Bodybuilding Co. offers you these benefits:
- Boosts energy – With each daily serving, your body receives optimized amounts of elements to boost mitochondria, small energy factories that produce ATP in your cells.
- Promotes muscle recovery – Exercise depletes your muscles of macronutrients and micronutrients. It’s these micronutrients – vitamins and minerals – that shuttle amino acids, fats, proteins, and carbohydrates around your body to help in cellular and muscular repair.
- Optimizes Hormones – National Bodybuilding Co. contains higher amounts of magnesium and specialized herbs, which have been shown to increase anabolic hormones.
- Assists in digestion and nutrient bioavailability– Each capsule supplies you with ingredients such as B vitamins, which have a critical role in metabolizing the food you eat into energy.
The ingredient label is clear and transparent. This makes it easy for us to see that the doses are within safe and effective ranges.
In terms of quality, the ingredients in National Bodybuilding Co Multivitamins are top of the line.
This multivitamin is free of harmful synthetics or pesticides, which, coupled with its clinically researched daily servings, makes it side-effect-free.
Here’s a closer look at the active ingredients in National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin:
- Vitamin A – supports immunity and speeds up tissue repair.
- Vitamin C – essential for the growth and development of all bodily tissues. 
- B Vitamins – assist energy production, improve nerve myelination, increase focus.
- Vitamin D – directs calcium into bones, raises muscle-building hormones. 
- Vitamin E – lowers inflammation in the body and the brain, increases muscle recovery.
- Calcium – keeps the bones and joints strong, assists in nerve signaling.
- Magnesium – reduces muscle cramps, regulates food metabolism, promotes healthy sleep. 
- Zinc – protects from the stress hormone cortisol, bolsters the immune system.
- Selenium – protects cells from oxidative stress, boosts airway capacity.
- Copper – assists in red blood cell production, improves nerve function.
- Manganese – lowers blood sugars, regulates inflammation for faster post-exercise recovery.
- Chromium – prevents unwanted weight gain, curbs food cravings. 
- Molybdenum – helps with the removal of toxins from the body.
- Male Support Blend – consists of Urtica dioica, Saw Palmetto, Lycopene and other ingredients that support healthy male performance in and out of the gym.
- Immune Support Blend – contains superfoods and anti-inflammatory herbs such as Echinacea and Spirulina that fight pathogens.
- Energy Support Blend – Featuring the naturally energizing green tea, along with Cinnamon Bark, Pomegranate and other carefully selected ingredients that prevent post-lunch energy crashes.
How to Use
National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin comes with one serving of 2 capsules per day.
Ideally, you’ll want to take it with your first meal of the day to assist with the utilization of some of its fat-soluble compounds.
Price and Value for Money
A month’s supply of National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin costs $34.
The state of art manufacturing that has gone into this supplement makes it healthy for daily use.
Because of this, we rate National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin as excellent value for money overall – it delivers clean nutrition to help you feel more energized and hormonally balanced, with an improved daily focus.
You can buy National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin by following this link: https://nationalbodybuildingco.com/products/bodybuilders-multivitamin
That concludes our National Bodybuilding Co. Bodybuilder’s Multivitamin review.
At the moment, we rate it as one of the very best multivitamins on offer.
With 20 essential vitamins and minerals as well as 3 supporting blends, you’ll be experiencing more consistent energy without the crashes mid-afternoon. You should be able to train harder for longer. And your post-workout recovery should improve.
We’ve found that taking the advanced formula at 2 capsules per day, on a continual basis, quickly becomes second nature.
If you’re a bodybuilder, using National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin as the basis of your supplement stack can take your results a step further – in a safe and legal way.
- Contains 20 bioactive vitamins and minerals
- Uses 3 specialized herbal blends to boost athletic performance
- Free of common allergens, harmful fillers, or unwanted chemicals
- Made in cGMP and FDA-approved facilities
- Fast shipping+Excellent customer support
- Only available on the manufacturer’s website
- Only ships to the USA and Canada at the moment
- DePhillipo NN, Aman ZS, Kennedy MI, Begley JP, Moatshe G, LaPrade RF. Efficacy of Vitamin C Supplementation on Collagen Synthesis and Oxidative Stress After Musculoskeletal Injuries: A Systematic Review. Orthop J Sports Med. 2018;6(10):2325967118804544. Published 2018 Oct 25. doi:10.1177/2325967118804544
- Laird E, Ward M, McSorley E, Strain JJ, Wallace J. Vitamin D and bone health: potential mechanisms. Nutrients. 2010;2(7):693-724. doi:10.3390/nu2070693
- Cao Y, Zhen S, Taylor AW, Appleton S, Atlantis E, Shi Z. Magnesium Intake and Sleep Disorder Symptoms: Findings from the Jiangsu Nutrition Study of Chinese Adults at Five-Year Follow-Up. Nutrients. 2018;10(10):1354. Published 2018 Sep 21. doi:10.3390/nu10101354
- A scientific review: the role of chromium in insulin resistance. Diabetes Educ. 2004;Suppl:2-14.
- Human security at risk as depletion of soil accelerates, scientists warn – https://news.berkeley.edu/2015/05/07/soil-depletion-human-security/